falling for him

over 9 years ago

I’ve been talking to this guy that I found through a dating website for a month now, we finally just met in person and really seemed to hit off he talked about the next time we’ll see each other and having me visit him. The problem is he lives 3 hours away and comes to where I live once a month to visit family. I really like him and I think I’m falling for him but I feel the distance thing may be an issue for him. I really want this to work is it even possible or something that he wants?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
psychicselena's photo

Psychic Selena Estrada (psychicselena)

1 post

Hello. Call me so I can guide down the right path in life and help you make the right move with him. I will tell you what I see good or bad. I am here to tell you the truth of all situations. I work with my guides and angels. to give you more of a accurate reading. Call today for a better tomorrow :)

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i will answer all for you with a love reading contact me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

I must admit I have some concern myself about that distance as a counsellor.

However this board is only for the readers to introduce themselves to the clients of Bitwine.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Rebecca we would be more than happy to help you out with your doubts contact us so we can lead you on the right path