Is this real ?

over 9 years ago
sarah14 didn't upload a photo

sarah 101 (sarah14)

21 posts

Does David genuinely care/have feelings for me ? Is he slowly falling in love with me .. ? His dob is july 15th 1994 Will appreciate if anyone answers my questions

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

hi hun. im online now come have a chat with me I can answer your qustions. Godbless

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would be more than happy to help you with your problem contact us so we can talk

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

I can answer to that question may I suggest my relationship reading using tarot reading from “David’s” point of view towards you and it’s cost is only $10.00.

Also note if you have this reading done within the next two days you get an additional free weekly playing card spread send to you into your in-box here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

hello, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happena round you and him, im not sugar coac, I tell you exatelly what I see and feel, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago

I have the answers you seek. If you can contact me with birthdays, I can look a little deeper. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

In case you are not aware this board is just a way for the readers to introduce themselves to you.

If you really want to answers to those questions about David you are going to need to chose a reader and go into private session with that individual.

Also note if you have this reading done with me before the beginning of September you get an additional free monthly playing card spread send to you into your in-box here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.