reconcile with ex bf christopher

over 9 years ago

I have not seen or heard from my ex bf Christopher in a long time. Should I move on? or should I wait? I cannot stop thinking about him. I feel so deeply connected with him as if our souls are intertwined. Does he love me? Does he want me back? What is stopping him from reaching out? Love and light <3 elle>

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Grace,

I can answer to that question may I suggest my relationship reading using tarot reading from “Chrisopher’s” point of view towards you and it’s cost is only $10.00.

Also note if you have this reading done within the next two days you get an additional free weekly playing card spread send to you into your in-box here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Grace We would be more than happy to answer your question and the many others you have just contact us for a reading and we can get all of that cleared away Blessings…

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi grace i see alot of confusion and some stuff we would need to talk about id love to look into it and give you further insight come have a chat with me im only 49 cents per minute. god bless

over 9 years ago

I can help (: $7.00 for 10 minutes and $20.00 for 30min.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me hun.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Grace,

I just feel like a “waste of time”. When i read on you. If you seek more on why!! Please contact me! As i will give you guidance.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i’m annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for Is there any question or problem lingering in your mind causing encumbrances and you desperately want to know the answer? i can erase your doubts and fears, and answer your queries

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and him, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is not in your life but is in your heart, this may be your twin soul only way to know for sure is to read for you. $10 15 min love reading.