Love

over 9 years ago

I’m feeling a bit lonely. Although i miss C so very much I’m wanting someone new to come along. Will it be long before new love surfaces?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Is there any question or problem lingering in your mind causing encumbrances and you desperately want to know the answer? i can erase your doubts and fears, and answer your queries

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We will be happy to answer that and all the other questions you have just contact us so we can help you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

come chat with me I would be happy to look into it for you. I can offer you 20 min psychic love reading for $10

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and him, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

If you contact me with birthdays, I can look into this for you. Many blessings and I hope you have a blessed day.

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

hello too all 25th aug is the NEW MOON THE MOON OF POWER call or chat with me I can tell you what to do to have a better future and bring a spiritual sense of power in your life and blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

come call me I would be happy to look into it for you.30 mins psychic love reading for $10

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.