Reading Question?

over 9 years ago
auroraraee didn't upload a photo

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

I’ve been wondering this for quite some time now. When a person had almost 90% of their reading outcomes the same from various readers, and the rest of the percentage readers say the opposite, what does the mean? Does this mean that the 90% of those readers are more connected with the client and are able to see things clearly/accurately? Or does it mean that the other readers saw something that the 90% didn’t or maybe they weren’t very well connected?

over 9 years ago

I would love to answer this for you, contact me and we can talk :)

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Aurora,

Most of the time if a reader puts a 90% accurate just beware nobody is going to be that accurate as we are human. Most of the time is readers just want to make money so they say that. I will never considered myself as that. Just cause I am not one of them type of people.

I would say if they say they seen it 90% i wouldnt go back. Just cause they have the least experience of doing readings.

Just saying!!

over 9 years ago

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

Jessica, no I didn’t mean it in that way. I was saying if for example, a client spoke with 10 different readers. 8 of those readers all said the same outcome (example, he will contact you on xx day/week/month/etc), whereas the remaining 2 readers said the complete opposite (example, he won’t contact you).

That’s what I meant by 90% of the readers saying one thing and the others say something else.

Sorry if I worded it confusing, lol.

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

hi well some times psychic’s and spiritual’s readers may use different tools that way some times different readings are not the same at times may

over 9 years ago

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

That’s true, Chole. However, what if the 90% readers all used different tools (example, some tarot readers, non-tool readers and etc) yet they all had the same outcome?

Sorry for so many questions, I suppose it’s because I don’t fully understand.

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

I was about just to say that Chole.

By the way its really hard to get a time frame from spirit. The reason I am able to do it because I have a spirit with me at all times. I do not even use tools. That sounds like tarot or astrology reading. You cant really go by them. Sometimes they can be like off. Tarot can only give you guidance and help with decision but doesnt mean its going to be on target. Astrology can be off as well if you dont know your birth time. But do not believe everything they tell you. Till you see it for yourself. Too many readings will also will change the outcome. Also always stick towards ONE reader not many. Only a couple can connect with you and your situation.

This is something i know from experience.

Most people think tarot is good but not always 100% accurate. It has its off moments.

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

No reader will give you the same outcome because we all read differently due to how God put us on this earth. As well energy and karma of the reader. The reason why you see a lot of readers using tools as in tarot, astrology and such. Because in the past it was fortune telling. Also Palm if you are similar with that. Till todays world it is still popular because most readers/people depend on it. As if we are God. But to me a reader that depends on the cards I wouldnt call them in a right state of mind. Most readers that does not use tools come out more accurate than the one that does. Because they are depending on their abilities to do the reading. Instead of guessing. Thats why I dislike the hole idea on cards. But I am not going to judge a believer. Cause they believe it will help them so be it. I also have studied into the psychic tarot cards which are good for intuition. A tarot card reader has to study on the cards because they have a bit of astrology connected with them. Depending on what deck they are using.

I am more based off of oracle because I can tell you where to go without a lot of words connected with it. As well a lot of things that you may not able to understand. Also I do angel and fairies readings. If you are needing to know where your guardian angel is tryin to point you towards. I could be able to do that. I am a angel communicator!

over 9 years ago

38 posts

hello too all 25th aug is the NEW MOON THE MOON OF POWER call or chat with me I can tell you what to do to have a better future and bring a spiritual sense of power in your life and blessings

over 9 years ago

38 posts

I can use a plane deck of cards or tarot or just my psychic energy’s I can tap in to your energy’s it is great

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and him, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

Thank you Jessica, you’re very helpful in this situation! And thank you to everyone else also.

I don’t know too much about orcale readings though and how they differ from the rest with the exception of no tools, I’m assuming.

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

Oracle cards are almost like angel fairy cards. If you look for Doreen Virtue. You can see they are very different. Also put the Psychic Tarot I use. You can see tarot and oracle is very different.

Tarot is based on Astology and fortune telling.

over 9 years ago

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

So, when people ask for DOB, does that mean those are the ones that practice in astrology readings?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

Oh please let me voice my opinion on this! Look, this is so delicate. Think of how simply things can change from one moment to the next. One moment, you may be looking up at a sunny partly cloudy sky and the next minute you could be drenched from head-to-toe in rainwater. Our lives are not standing still and are not always predictable. We are living, breathing beings. As someone who senses something about people, I can tell you, it hurts me to see people rely soley on what I say. I feel I am pretty accurate, but I cannot take into account all of the many factors that may happen to you. For instance, if you make a sudden decision to go right instead of left, how am I to forsee this exactly? What I mean is, our lives are like the ocean tide…you can see kind of where the waves are going but at some point you lose site of where the wave stops waving and you see a horizon. Sometimes I can only see the horizon, not the waves that you will go through to get there. Or sometimes I might be able to sense some of the changing waves..but none of us, except God in my opinion, have the ability to know what exactly is going to happen. I sometimes can easily feel a timeline..I am sometimes off a week or two in either direction, but usually can feel it. Sometimes, however, feelings can get blocked by someone, they can get re-directed, they can get TESTED which is the worst..when people “test” your abilities..they can often times set themselves up for a horrible reading. When people do this, I automatically feel a block..and I have a lot of trouble reading for them. This is not an exact Science. Neither is medicine. Neither is religion. Neither is anything. This is what it is. I feel I was put here to give messages. I feel called to do this. I also put everything I have into every reading. This is not a job for me, this is a life. I enjoy helping people and try my best to give them accurate information based on the changing tides of life.

over 9 years ago

I hope this helps, and I hope you understand that most readers that are genuine, do their very best to come forward with accurate information.

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

Normally the ones that asks for DOB sometimes yes it can be for astrology and as well Tarot. Some readers want to know your age so if they get like a charge back they know where it comes from. This site isnt made for people under the age of 18. As well its only for entertaining purposes only. Which you know this already.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

You strike another good point LoveSize! Thank you for you input, I really appreciate it! :)

And Jessica, I see. I forgot that there is an age limit, so that could be the other reason to make sure the person is over 18 years old.

over 9 years ago

yes, I agree about the age.