i hope she's not right

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Yesterday I got advice from a lady an she started telling me that getting readings are not that good and that they are only telling you what you want to hear. I kinda don’t believe that because some psychics on here are on point on things. But is that true?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear C.T.

It is like anything in life.

There are some great readers totally on the ball and some not so great.

It is life – the is good news and not so good news but in this case good readers and not so good readers.

The problem can be instead having too many readers too close together on the same topic – tht can cause confusion.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

i agree with Esther but here is also some good advice if you find a reader that you feel comfortable with and they connect with you good than don’t go with other readers stick with that one person so there will be no crossing of readings or paths

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It really comes down to how much you know about psychics, how works, and what type of psychic you go too. Different paths, different ways of getting information, and also understanding energies change with participants in your life. Whether you set boundaries, stand up for your self, allow others to interfere in your journey, and also the things that may happen. There’s a cause and effect with every action and choice you make, besides other people.

It’s always probable outcome, not written in stone. Some of being psychic is knowing something to avoid things happening. Predictions can be made, but stopped. So there is a lot more too it than just getting fortune teller to predict your future.

There are psychics that read the past, future, and now. Telepathic, clairvoyant, clairaudience, channeling, medium, etc. etc. Most of the time I don’t think people know much about stuff, and yes if you have to many readings it can confuse you.

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Okay, thank you all for these advice, but what I’m asking is, si she right? Does psychics actually just tell you what you want to hear? As in sugarcoating, I think that’s what she meant, which I understand that, but she put it as a way of saying that readings are just another way of getting lies.. I really don’t believe that from her.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Candice,

It would be unethical for the readers to comment on a reading you have done here.

Please understand we cannot actually answer that question.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hello, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happena round you and him, im not sugar coac, I tell you exatelly what I see and feel, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

there is good and bad in every profession you just need to find one you trust and have a good connection with