A Lesson

over 9 years ago

Is that all we are and will ever be is just a lesson? Not meant to be but just meant to help each other grow? Bummer. Then again maybe not. Idk.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

call me for a chat to see if we can connect I can offer you 6 minutes free.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

comehave a chat with me. I can answer all your qustions

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

comehave a chat with me. I can answer all your qustions

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Hi! What happened in ur case eventually

over 9 years ago

I can help.

over 9 years ago

Hey fairy. Nothing changed. He still wants to be just friends. I’ve walked away to give myself some time to get over him. Hopefully it works and I move on with my life. It’s a bummer that we’re just a lesson and was never meant for anything more BUT better to be happy than deal with all the not knowing.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Ye there is improvement he is romantic etc but I don’t know what will happen despite all positive predictions. ..

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would be more than happy to tell you sometimes a reading is not enough and you need a special kind of push contact us we specialize in all types of readings not just tarot we can get you on the one that is right for you in this case i would suggest the Diloggun that would give you also and answer on how to proceed

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PinkFunk,

Unfortunately this is the lesson a lot of ladies (mainly women) need to learn – Friendship does not necessarily mean it will ever be more than that – particularly if the man in the piece said from day one – not looking for a relationship.

A lot of ladies will settle for that so-called friendship but I have noticed over the years it is more to the man’s advantage than the ladies. The reason is that in a lot of cases the ladies are not being honesty with themselves and saying “I really want a committed partnership here”. There is nothing wrong in that but you do need to be true to yourself in the first place and not just settle for second best. Settle and second best is likely what you will be stuck with along with a broken heart – I suspect you have already found that out the hard way.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago

@EstherLibra- I have to agree with it benefiting him more than anything. I am pretty honest with myself when I say I don’t want to be anyone’s friend with benefits or second choice. It’s a very hollow and upsetting feeling and he is the only one who is winning. So if walking away makes me a winner too then I’m glad I made that choice.

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

how is loving a bad thing? I feel we put ourselves in a bind as women by expecting something most men are incapable of from the starting gate! We love unconditionally as that is our nature as women. So, why not just LOVE and be loved? without expectations. yea. im kinda naive in thinking this is how life should work. And don’t give away something you don’t want to give away in the first place.

I also would love to have a partner in this life, and have had many many many lessons. Does that make me miserable? Less than deserving? nah. makes me human. Something I heard on an Abraham Hicks live session always sticks with me.

“When your car runs out of gas, do you sit on the side of the road and wait for the gas to come to you? NO. You get up and move on to the next gas station.” (paraphrased) We make our lives happy or sad. Its simple and yet requires courage.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Its deeper then that my dear.

over 9 years ago

I would love to help you with this issue (:

over 9 years ago

I thought about what Mermaiden said and yes loving without expecting something in return is a very good thing to do. I will always love him or at least it feels as though I will BUT I also want more than he can give. I’m not mad at him for not wanting a relationship with me. BUT I have to go for what I want also. That is what I’m going to do. There are no hard feelings towards him at all. We both want different things and there is nothing wrong with that.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Ye but the fact u have been fed false hope its sad

over 9 years ago

Yes that’s true. Very hurtful also.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

So did u get back to the ones that sugarcoated

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty