Am I holding myself back from love

over 9 years ago

It feels like I’ve missed the one.. I’ve pushed every man I’ve met back. It’s not that I’m afraid of men, but I’m tired of getting hurt over and over again. I believe that I’m afraid of letting someone in .. Yet no one has proven themselves worthy of me. I’ve set my boundaries, but these men I’m meeting want one thing and one thing only. Yet, it feels like I’ve pushed the man in suppose to be with away. I’m trying to open up, but it’s very hard when you have a hard time trusting. I believe my heart chakra is closed off. I want to love, but I can’t. I’m waiting, but my patience is running thin.

over 9 years ago

If you would like to talk, I am available. I have over 15 years experience with love and relationships, let me help you.

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

contact me i can tell you why this is happing

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

No need to worry we can help you with that

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. i see why this is happening to you.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to chat with you to assess whats going on

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good about this contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

you need help letting that block down its been placed because something has triggered it we need to know why and then once down you will allow love into your life

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

While is it possible that your heart charka is closed there is no need to be dismayed. I am a spiritual life coach healer and advisor I can teach you how to heal and in turn you may not loose your true soul mate. Its not to late. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

Everytime I open up I get hurt I can’t keep going through that I’ve been through enough with these men. If I lose my mate I may meet him again in another life time. In sorry. I put that block up because after James died those 5 years with him just damaged me with the abuse he cause. I’m trying to open up, but these men are toying. I don’t have the nerves or emotional heart to go through this pain anymore.

over 9 years ago

when it comes to matters of the heart we need honest and clear answers, i can help you ny letting you know who you belong with and when they wil be there and if the one has come in yet. Please feel free to contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

there are things that you are holing on to from your past that you mustb let go you may not relize it but there is something good in the future for you come and see me for a detailed reading I leave no question unanswered

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to help you out with this and provide further insight contact me for a reading im only 79cents per minute-stay blessed.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Fear freezes us from opening new doors to new life. Everything you’ve gone through is natural and normal.

There is a time where you have to do some inner development and grow and mature emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. Heal and let go of the old ways of life.

We have a tendency of going in around in circles and doing the same things over and over again and getting the same results.

It’s a choice to walk down a more positive, inspiring road, or stay in the same mindset.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i can help you in the love area, and help you to find love, let chat im here for you