i keep on feeling him thinking about me

over 9 years ago

Let me start off by saying that most people are happy to feel a connection with someone and to feel how they are feeling and etc, but me my situation is different,i like a man very much but we are both so emotional that we cant seem to find a happy medium. We talk and communicate great at times but since we are not together i can say both of us feels like neither can talk and flirt with other people but at the same time both of us feel like we can do what we want to do and the other shoudnt get mad. The whole situation is confusing.And right now im currently mad at him and i know his pride wont let me text me and vice versa

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

hello Whitney

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

If you are wanting to know his real feelings and the outcome of this relationship please feel free to contact me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Whitney.

I can understand how you feel. I would like to help you outside of the forms. I get the thing is your confused you just do not know where to go as if your lost. I also do not need tools to read for you. Unless you want me to.

I hope your able to considered talking to me in one on one communication. Which is private. This form isnt made for free readings. Which i hope your able to understand.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

To much alike is not always a good combo for love and intimacy but great for sexual chemisty call me for more info and insight into your future dear im online now.