When will I become pregnant?

over 9 years ago

When will I become pregnant please

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kirsty,

The thing is to pray to God and ask him for help. Your under a lot of stress and being pregnant isnt all that. From my own experience. It will make you do a lot of changes which you may not even like. Enjoy life what you have at this moment. There is more to live than having a child. Most pregnancy’s happens unexpected. So be aware of what your getting into before you do. A lot of fathers doesnt want to take the responsibly for a baby that they helped. It takes two to have a baby. Two lovers and the right moment.

If you are seeking real advice its best to talk to a doctor or someone in the medical field.As they have took time and got all the certifications to help people near you. Or even talk to someone in the “pregnancy center”. If you have one of thoughs near you. They are normally free of charge.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kristy,

Let’s take a look and see. I am online now and would be glad to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello Kirsty

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

If you are one of those expectant mothers who want to know about their pregnancy issues, and ask your own questions and get answer fast with me psychic Annie . You can also opt to various kinds of psychic readings that you prefer like medium reading, horoscope, numerology and reading with the use of tarot cards. Press the let’s chat buttom NOW live chat and many blessings, I hold the answer ?