going crazy

over 9 years ago
yesenia didn't upload a photo

yesenia

2 posts

I cant no more i need help with these issues i have i rather be dead than go through this forever.please help

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i am available at anytime i do see change and you are not alone as you feel

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Yesenia,

No you wouldn’t rather be dead…lets chat and see what’s going on and what actions you can take to make things better. I am online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. im online now

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello yesenia

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

No its not normal to feel this way, . You need a good deep reading that would cleanse your thought and sort out your thoughts and find your true ever lasting answers sounds like a strong hormonal imbalance chakra unbalance that could be sorted out. I really understand what your going through This isn’t the answer but You feel the same way on most days . On some days You get really sad and just feel like sleeping.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Life can seem very dark sometimes and there is no way out, but there is always a solution to every problem.

We just need to see things from a different perspective, do things we’ve never tried before, and we have a tendency to do things the same way, with the same results.

There is a different world to find peace, love, and joy. You just have to be willing to let go of the past, and move forward. The past has no bearing on your future. Today you can create a better future. :)

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hun call me and lets have a reading 3min free

over 9 years ago

if you want an honest clear reading please feel free to contact me, matters of the heart are serious and deserve honest answers so we can move on or decide to be patient .

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

allow me to read your spiritual anatomy to help you with your worries