Sister

over 9 years ago

I am having very tough time with my sister. Its all misunderstanding. I want to help her, but we are not even communicating. Is there end to this situation? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Nancy,

If she’s not listening to you. You got to let it go. This is a way she could learn from you. I feel like you care so much where she doesn’t care about what you say. The best thing is to move on. I understand it’s hard to do that with family. But you got to take care of you. And being stress free is the best thing you need now. If you want more help contact me. I am not going to comment on here anymore. So if you want me contact me via bitwine. This form isn’t made for a free reading.

Love light given

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

hi Nancy, don’t give up YES I DO SEE THAT THERE IS SHE WILL CHANGE I DO SEE HOPE AND A GOOD OUT COME I WILL HELP YOU SHE DOSE NEED YOUR HELP CONTACT ME I

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out