Ex boyfriend

over 9 years ago
genimp1 didn't upload a photo

Jenny (genimp1)

9 posts

Will we fix our problems and get back together ? I feel that he is my soulmate ? Are we cursed ?

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello jenny,

I feel someday you will but you are also forgetting about yourself. Also I feel trust related issues between you two that isn’t good. If you want more answers contact me for a private session. As I am not going to be commenting anymore. This form isn’t made towards a free reading. I just given you a connection.

I hope this helps. As many blessings to you

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.. I see a lot of things you need to know.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to have you come visit me sometime and let’s take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass along what I receive from spirit. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

my names star i ask fisrt name’s and dob’s come and talk with me in chatsesssion and lets talk about you’re problem, i look forward to hearing from you :)

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

I just want to explain that a soulmate does not mean that you are meant to be in a relationship with this person. Soulmates come to teach you lessons, so that your soul wont have karmic obligations to relive certain lessons over and over. We usually have many…As far as fixing problems, it takes two. I can always give you a reading, to see what’s in your path, but I would, additionally, want to teach you how to gain more clarity in areas of love so that you won’t experience the type of disappointment and stagnation you are currently experiencing…You aren’t living in the moment. Sometimes cutting cords and healing your own heart and mind from your past troubles with a person can be the missing link to drawing them back in to something HEALTHY, with minimal pain and drama.

Love & Lightxx LH

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
lovereader411's photo

Love Reader 411 (lovereader411)

8 posts

Hello. My name is Candace, I can help give you the answers to life’s most important questions. I have over 15 years of experience i would be more then happy to help guide you down the right path that you need to be going on in your life. I will make you feel more positive on what your future holds for you :) Call today for a brighter tomorrow

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi i can see if it is meant to me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

this person was meant to have a strong connection with you and feel like a soul mate bc you are meant to have 2 major loves in your life this relationship will trigger the actual soul mate to come in

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No not cursed but also not meant to be long lasting, he is passing thru your life not staying in it. For more insight contact me for a reading.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Deaer Jenny,

I concur with Jacqueline above.

You are not cursed – nearly everyone has romantic problems.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

come chat with me

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.