Relationship or not please?

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

Will I have a relationship with David 5/9/49 in the future please? If so when? Thank you.

over 9 years ago

Come chat with me and let’s dig deeper into this connection between the two of you.

over 9 years ago

im sensing there is a strong chnace but i see a few obstacles, if you would like to know more please feel free to contact me and we can see whats coming up for you ..best wishes dom

over 9 years ago
lovereader411's photo

Love Reader 411 (lovereader411)

8 posts

Hello. My name is Candace, I can help give you the answers to life’s most important questions. I have over 15 years of experience i would be more then happy to help guide you down the right path that you need to be going on in your life. I will make you feel more positive on what your future holds for you :) Call today for a brighter tomorrow

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Hi i am able to see if this will happen for you.

over 9 years ago

come chat with me for more insight i work with first names and dob’s hope to hear from you :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicc's photo

Psychic Christine Pohl-Peters (psychicc)

8 posts

Hello come and talk with me about your question. I can look into it via Numerology and see if you are compatible.This reading will tell me how strong a connection or isn’t between you both. I need full first middle and last names as well as birth dates. http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/221561-psychicc?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I definitely pick up that right now there is potential for you and david to be in a strong committed relationship. But, I am feeling some sort of blockage right now that is keeping him from moving closer towards you…

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina