love and romance

over 9 years ago

Hi my birthday is 06/03 I recently lost my dad and my mom isn’t feeling so good as well. I’m 37 and have no kids I also have the love of my life he is my high school sweetheart when will he purpose to me? And will I get pregnant this year? I would love to put a smile on my mom’s face and tell her that we’re going to give her, her first grandchild. I also wish my dad was still with us so he can walk me down the isle: ( and I wish I can tell him about his grandchild as well. I hope this happens for us this year any advice would be great

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

im sorry you lost your parents it sounds like you need some direction please contact me for a strong reading

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello we know the feeling of loosing loved ones even with the ups and downs that they bring to our life’s they are still missed come talk to us so we can help you get back on track

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to answer your life questions

over 9 years ago

im sorry to hear about your loss sweetie >>> if you would like info about whats down the line plz contact me and i would be happy to explain

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

sorry about your loss iwould like to do a full love reading for you contact me

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Hello,

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about what you’re going through. I am sending love and light your way, to calm your fears.

I would love to hear from you soon.

Hugs

LH

over 9 years ago

Hello, I,m so sorry for your loss . They are looking down on you . I will give you the answers to your questions , what I see in spirit guides , and give you time frame also . Contact me and I will give you accurate insight and details . Blessings -Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

You want to share so much and you are worried your time is running out. I’m sorry you feel rushed, but just the same, you have a feeling of need for it. I can look into what is in store for the time being with you and your significant other. Just come to me in my chat box, and you’ll find I have various offers which would benefit you. :)

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello I can tell you whats going on contactme.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi ‘im annie the psychic love speicalist. i help so many people in there love lifes and so can i help yours as well. i also feel your energy in this computer and i feel and give you tips on how to get purpose from that special someone. And tell you when you’ll get pregnant … your answers await here,

thanks,

love&peace

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hell.o my dear I’m sorry to hear that your father has passed away I understand what you’re going through my father had passed away and then just recently so has my mom allow me to give you a little advice it seems like that your father is very spiritual person and he seems to be a good angel guide around you call me now and I can give you to you by 6 door on how to make your relationship stronger and come together before this year Ends.also would like to have a healing for your mom for her energy to be more stronger

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, So sorry to hear about your loss in the family. I am picking up that this person you talked about being your high school sweet heart will propose to you…

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight on your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you.

Love and light, Paulina