Looking for answers :'(

over 9 years ago

Im worried sick over the situation S. Is in… My gut tells me to stay and wait this storm out for him but he has yet to come forward to acknowledge any of the letters I’ve sent to him during all of this. I’m hurting so much right now.

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

im sorry to hear the my advise to you would be to try to stay strong im online now if you would like a reading

over 9 years ago

if you would like to know what he is honestly thinking and feeling and what his true intentions are please feel free to contact me. I can provide you with clear and honest answers so you can make the right desicion and find happines

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello

If you’re hurting than he’s someone that wasn’t meant to stay in your life. All I keep hearing is playing games with your emotions you must let go. If you want more assistance contact me. As I will no longer commenting on this topic anymore.

Thank you with blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

no need to worry i already felt you and his energy in this computer and theres so many thoughts going through his mind, my gosh,,,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Ur not happy in this relationship, however, you have much inner strength, you are strong, if you would like a reading please contact me live ‘) blessings

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Feisty, I am online and available in chat with my free intro period. Lets see if we can get a good connection between us and go from there to see how I can help you with your relationship and whether or not you should let go or keep holding on. I’m here if you wanna chat.

Love and Light, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You need to stay strong for your self right now dear, it is unfortunate to say this but he has no regard for the pain he is causing you.

over 9 years ago

if you would provide me with both of your dob and first names i would be happy to look into this for you also if you would like to come and chat with me i am availible now for chat