Don't know where to turn

over 9 years ago

I lost my job ,unemployment has cut me off now I lost my drivers license because I passed out driving this was the 3rd time and doctors can’t find anything wrong, and I lost Pete the man I really do love everyone tells me to just move on from him but I can’t get over him I think about him all the time anything I could do to get a second chance I would do. I just feel like giving up on life completely

over 9 years ago
lovereader411's photo

Love Reader 411 (lovereader411)

8 posts

Hello. I would be more then happy to read for you and also guide you down the right path you need to be going on in life. please contact me for a honest reading and guidance!!

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Sara, My chat is open, I have a free intro period, and I would love to just chat with you. I won’t spill all of my own messy life details on here, but I promise you that you are strong enough to get through this situation and I will be happy to walk beside you if you need a hand to hold to get you through the rough moments. Just pull me into chat. There is a free intro period and I will work with you on finances if that is needed. I really wanna help.

Love and light, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Sara we can help you with that!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sara, I wouldn’t be focus on a man you need to be focus on yourself. This is the way get the things you want. Just don’t be selfish. If your on a budget let me know. I would work with you.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

never give up! you are closer to a breakthrough then you know. Be well