when

over 9 years ago

When will things get better ? i have been having lots of family problems recently and would love to know when it will all end.

over 9 years ago

I can look in to this not only to see the conclusion but the best course of action to help things faster with accurate timelines.

over 9 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hi, just need your name and DOB and you can either contact me via livechat or send me a quick message and we can set something up. But it sounds to me like your energy overall has been a bit low and you’re needing something to help give you energy and get a bit of a fresh start. Call me today, I can definitely help.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

That’s a difficult question to ask on a forum as this, there are so many players involve that a personal reading would be the only way to find out what is going on in the heart and minds of others. I can offer your 3 questions for $10 or 40 min reading for $25 good luck.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight on your family issues and more . i READ THE SPIRIT OF THE PERSON AND THEIR THOUGHTS AND CHANGE AROUND YOU . AND MUCH MORE . Contact me – today , Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I can help out In the best ways stop by and watch my video on my page, thanks

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Lyn, I’m so sorry to hear of all your problems with your family. I would love to chat with you and take a more in depth look into your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.