upset

over 9 years ago

I have had readings regarding phil they said we get back together but he now in a relationship with another woman im gutted as beleived what i waz told

over 9 years ago
lilyxrose didn't upload a photo

lilyxrose

6 posts

I’ve been seeing your post on here off and on. I’m sorry this has happened to you :( I’ve had readings telling me good things and not so good things. In the end, if you get too many readings by multiple readers, you can become confused. Sometimes you just have to follow what your gut is telling you.

I know I should take my own advice. Sometimes I tend to come on here for insights about my situation and I’ll have readers telling me in the forums telling me that something won’t happen, but it does happen. It’s also good to have one trusted reader. Someone that have been accurate with your situation, their predictions have come to pass and they are connected with you.

I’m sorry this has happened, but try not to rely too much on psychics because sometimes your own positivity and gut feeling can guide you in the right direction :)

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat wtih me. im online now. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Even as a psychic/reader/coach/friend I can say I agree with Lily. I have several people that come to me after having seen many other people then get upset when what I say doesn’t match up to other readers, or when I tell them something completely different.

All of us work differently and on different levels depending on how strong of a connection and business relationship we have with our clients.

There have been quite a few times when someone has come to me and in the intro period I have told them that I don’t feel I can connect to them. I don’t know if other readers do the same, but either way I am sorry if you got mixed signals between different readings, and sorry that you are confused. Go with your gut and if you need help I’ll be glad to try. Or return to one of the psychics that HAS been accurate for you and rely on that person for your readings.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

do you really wish to know the truth. your answers await here

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gillian,

As a reader I also agree with LilyRose. I always read from the other person’s point of view towards you rather than read what around you because if I read around you I could instead pick up what you wish to hear rather than what is the more likely outcome.

So now you know you need to move on – Phil has – moved on into a new relationship.

I would like to recommend a book to assist you in moving on.

It is called: IT’S CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT’S BROKEN By Greg Behrendt & Amirra Ruotola-Behrendt.

This is the same guy who wrote: HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU By Greg Behrendt (except this time his co-author was Liz Tuccilio.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Gillian, I would love to chat with you about your situation with Phil if you wish to visit me sometime. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, It does feel you and Phil are meant to be with each other, but i can see that right now there is a negative influence around him right now that is trying to manipulate him away from you…

Honestly, i can see potential for you both.

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is still hope hang in there.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Your answer is awaiting