still single :(

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Im tired of crying every night alone and I wish I had someone to love me. Will i ever meet a guy I could have a romantic relationship with? Im not looking for a soulmate anymore but just a guy who I can date? I feel really not myself. Everyone is happy in love except me :(

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hey hun id love to help you out with this and look into it for you :) come have a chat with me im online now :) blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel good things is on its way lets chat.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicc's photo

Psychic Christine Pohl-Peters (psychicc)

8 posts

Hello I have a variety of special readings that are just for your situation feel free to contact me. http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/221561-psychicc?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, My guides are giving me right now that there is going to be someone new entering your life. But, am also seeing someone from your past as well trying to re enter your life. I feel this person wants to explain themselves to you.

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You are meant to find happiness in love when and where you least expect it. :)

over 9 years ago

Call me privately if you have a moment. We have talked before about school and I’ve been wanting to see how you were…I didn’t feel like it was good. I didn’t want to push it, but please call if you need an ear (or eye in this case)!