I think he's interested in someone else

over 9 years ago

I met Jovanny a few weeks ago he lives states away; however his behavior has changed a week ago; we barley talk and text. He says he loves me; however I can’t see it because his behavior is as if he’s hiding someone. I’m not accusing the guy of cheating because yesterday I pushed us back to friends because of his behavior. We were getting serious until all this happened. I just want to make sure sure I’m not wasting my time with this guy because I don’t think he will slack up with his behavior. This is why I’m not dating -honestly because I don’t have time for the games as if I told one guy last night who keeps messaging me every few weeks to a month. Do these men think I’m stupid? I would rather be alone than to go through this hell with any of them. I’m giving Jovanny a second chance, but I still say there’s someone. He slacks down again that’s it. I feel something with him yet, his actions aren’t adding up with his words.

Yes, I will pay for a reading

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you. Come to chat and we can discuss it.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Bring it on darlin’! Lets see where this is going and chat a bit to make sure I can make a connection. I’ll turn my chat on now so you can catch me if you’d like to.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime, and let’s chat about this. I work with first names, dates of birth and will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. I can answer all your Qustions

over 9 years ago

good morning my dear,,, i completly understand your feelings towards this situation , if you would like some insight or guidance plz contact me with first names and dob and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Hello happy first day of fall my name is Annie and I feel that there’s thing I shouldn’t tell you about him that your not aware of ❤️

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty