What is it she wants?

over 9 years ago
loner didn't upload a photo

Loner (loner)

5 posts

My ex girlfriend and I have been split since July and I kicked her out. I gave tried numerous love spells that hasn’t worked. What is it she wants? We both are females. My birthday is 8/13/87 and hers is 3/22/88

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at your situation with your ex girlfriend. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along what is received from spirit to you.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hit me up in chat! Lets talk it out and see what we can get figured out. I’m online now if you wanna read my info and give me a try.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, Sounds like there is some kind of blockage that is keeping her from moving forwards from you.

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

she want your attention she feels like its her mission to make the two of you work out

over 9 years ago

She is punishing you, we can work out a plan for her to forgive you so we can get this back on track. It will also help us get accurate timelines.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I see a 3rd party in the picture and its not a person its a substance. She is broken and has many disorders regarding her upbringing and past, she is not as comfortable in her skin as you are, love spells don’t work on disorders.

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

First, I would like to say that spells to alter the actions of someone else can do more harm than good-secondly, if she’s not right for you, it would keep you away from your twin flame-and that’s the person that’s created just for you…I actually sense there’s a huge imbalance here. I’m not sure if she has the ability to be as attached to you, as you are…i also sense you’ve had some issues, perhaps with one parent, that causes you to be a bit co-dependent. I’m a fellow lesbian and leo, that knows a broken heart (too well). If you’d like to work with me, to figure out what your next should be, let me know.

over 9 years ago

hi my name is star i would be happy to help please contact me in chatsession

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty

over 9 years ago

She is with someone currently, and she is of the opinion you want nothing to do with her, also i think she knows you did some work on her, so theres a lot of reconciling that needs to be done here. – I can help you.—You can reach me at anytime by messaging or catch me when im online for a session.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m Annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you need to call me asap!

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

its time to think about you dear,and love spells is not what you need

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i already know what shes feelings right now