A Bit Different

over 9 years ago

Is it just me or is he being a bit weird. I’ve never known him to ever get upset because I didn’t answer his texts right away. He’s not even that type of guy. Can anyone see or figure out why he’s acting that way? He is the one who said he just wanted to be friends so I took some space away from him, but now we are back into each others lives and trying to be friends but this is awkward. Could it be the walking away that caused the change.

over 9 years ago

We can look in to his head to see what is causing the block, this will give us the best course of action to make things go faster and timelines.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shanise, I would be most happy to chat with you and take a more in depth look into your situation with the guy in question. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shanise,

Please feel free to drop by for a little talk about this from a psychology point of view.

Remember you get your first 3 mins free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

obviously! but I also feel you do not know him nearly as well as you may assume.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

So now he wants more than friends? ?

over 9 years ago

He still wants to be friends. I just find it weird his reactions to me not answering his text right away.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

are u over it now?

over 9 years ago

Pretty much. I asked him for time and space away. He gave it to me. I realized just yesterday that my feelings have pretty much died off. I can’t say completely but for the most part.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Thats good then if they have. Otherwise if u did reconnect with the hope of being sth more u better forget about it

over 9 years ago

I’ve actually decided to fill my life with love of fmy children and one day my granchildren. Fill my life with travel and friends. Create new adventures and become the me I want to be. But as far as love goes. I’m numb. I’m done. At least for now. There’s no one that caused it. This is a decision I made on my own.

over 9 years ago

Your starting situation indicates that you shouldn’t get involved right now. Now is not the time to try to pursue your dream of having your own family. Instead it is now time to avoid telling him anything about pursuing a family with HIM. Your next step leads you to a situation where you realize that it will be necessary to not touch that situation. This guaranteed prophecy indicates that in 48 hours you will have the ability to get a good perspective about the issue.

over 9 years ago

I already have children. I don’t plan on more. I didn’t mean a family WITH him but i meant MY family I’ve already created. I clearly stated. No love right now.I guess I will wait and see what the next 48 hours bring.

over 9 years ago

I can definitely help you out in this situation but I will tell you, friends never works when one has the desire or expectation of more.

over 9 years ago

I don’t expect more. I realize I’m not the one for him nor he me. I can see that more clearly now than ever.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Good for you and good luck finding new love. :)

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie , if you would like guidance plz contact me with both of your dob and first names … i am a relationship and spiritual consultant for over 17 years and would be happy to help clear things up for you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty