is he the right one

over 9 years ago

Theres this guy I like but I do not know if it is mutual I am scared because I have been hurt in the past I do not want to open up just to be let down again.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with that just come talk to us and we can answer your questions

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie if you would like details and insight on whats ahead plz contact me with dob and first names and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Stop by to visit me sometime, and let’s take a deeper look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello.

The only way of having a relationship you must let go of the past and make a move on. If you seek more advice contact me.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The only way to tell you if his feelings are mutual is to do a psychic reading on you, this forum is not for readings its to find a psychic you relate to and choose to do your reading. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

That is pretty much life hun. You will never know unless you take that leap of faith.. and if you fall and bump your knees… ITS OKAY! It happens to everyone and you CAN get through it! Lots of people do EVERY day.. It’s just one of those things. Give me a shout .. my chat is open… we can look into things.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

if you would like to know really quick if this is the right guy for you then chat with me. your answer awaits