Seeing through the smoke of darkness

over 9 years ago

I am at Fort Bragg, NC. My husband wants to divorce me and marry a Korean woman he met while stationed there last year.

I feel connected to another man, born 2 days different. I have written to him, but he does not know me.

My path is clouded with smoke, and all I have is my Faith to go forward with. The trouble from the husband and the Korean woman is deep, and that energy is hurting me.

Someone wanted to do a chakra clearing for a couple hundred dollars to buy supplies etc, crystals and so on. But I haven’t got it… I wonder about such things. Are they necessary?

Any insights or good connections will be duly appreciated. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I would be gladly to help you answer all your worries and problems

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Pamela We would be more than happy to help you out on that specially since i am personally from spring lake so it hits home

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

The Cosmic Story: Libra New Moon, September 23-24, 2014

CALL OR CHAT AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO MAKE LIFE BETTER JUST BY ONE READING YOU CAN HELP YOUR SELF

The Autumn Equinox occurs on September 22nd, just a day before this Libra New Moon. Each seasonal gateway (the equinoxes, solstices and cross-quarter days) marks an energetic shift as well as a change in the light. Many dimensions seem to merge at these moments. Prepare yourselves! At the two equinoxes, day and night are equal; but unlike Spring Equinox (occurring in the southern hemisphere), when the days become longer than the nights, Autumn Equinox signals less light, more darkness and the coming cold of Winter.

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

contact me i can tell you what you really need to be done asap

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Pamela, I’m online now, and available in chat. Read my profile, and if you decide to just hit the chat button. I’m here for you if you need me.

All in love, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I am somewhat intrigued by your post here, and I would love to chat with you about it, further. Do stop by and visit with me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

My fee is ONLY $1.00 per minute—no extra charges.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hi Pamela Yes it’s unfortunate but often times we as human beings do need assistance in the spiritual healing department.

over 9 years ago

hi good morning, your post throws out alot of energy and i do spiritual work myself if you would like a detailed reading about the situation and i can take a look also at your chakra level for you as well plz contact me with first names and dob

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty

over 9 years ago
blairlovespells didn't upload a photo

ENCHANTED NEW AGE HEALING (blairlovespells)

3 posts

Yes they are nessecary. if you truly think about it; these are magickal acts. And theres only a handful of us with the ability to perform such. If it wasn’t so high in price it probably isn’t strong at all. When doing such holistic healing it requires materials that are vastly high in price.. Also the more you’re willing to sacrifice the more dedication it shows to the higher spirit that you’re willing for it to work. Just like doctors are expensive, they help to heal. Same goes for the readers on here that are gifted to do so. And a couple hundred dollars is actually on the low side to balance and replenish chakras. Most charge in the thousands. If you trust in your reader why not go for it?