No support from family in me moving and I'm pregnant

over 9 years ago

I need some motivation because I’m getting absolutely no support from my family in helping me with a 2 year older and I’m 21 weeks pregnant. No help with packing, finding furniture , positivity, or getting things together. Thanks- Chloe ( I just need positive words) I have yet to hear it from my family and it hurts. I’m skeptical about even letting them in my place just because of the drama and hell they put me through.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I get the sense that your family does not want you leaving at all but there’s no way you can remain there. You are stronger then you give your self credit for the pregnancy has lots to do with your emotions being all over the place don’t worry all is well with you both present and future. God bless.

over 9 years ago

Yes, Sable I am starting to see this.. It’s time for my family to let me go so I can live my life. I can’t continue to live in this- this cycle with my family. The negativity, drama, and stress is killing me. Besides, I can’t live here forever- they see me as a little girl. I have to find my own way.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty

over 9 years ago

There are places in your area, that are affordable and you can find support without your family- the problem is knowing where to look. We can try and figure out some areas for you and i can look intuitively into whether they are good choices or not.

It wont be a typical session because i would be essentially helping you find a place, lol! but i would be more then willing to do so if you need.

blessings honey, ive been there!

over 9 years ago

I have a place and moving very very soon..Jade

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I know what will happen I’m I should not tell you

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

this is true,they still see you as a little girl.they dont think you are capable but you are more then capable my dear,you are a very strong woman,and they need to relize that

over 9 years ago

I can help