sorrow or happiness?

over 9 years ago

I am feeling a bit lost about the future and need something to hold on to or look forward too, or to know if it will be sorrow and pain ahead, so I can be prepared. Is there happiness or sorrow in my near future, like coming 6 months or so? Thanks

over 9 years ago

hi good morning. if you would like guidance and insight to whats ahead plz contact me via chat or email with dob and first names and i would be happy to help clear things up for you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty

over 9 years ago

There will always be darkness, and there will always be light- the key is finding the moments that are worth clinging to.

We can do a month by month reading, if you are up for it – where we look at each month and what you can expect from each month.

..I will most likely need your hair and eye color, but i prefer that no details are given to me until i try to connect. <3>

blessings to you honey, and contact me when you get the chance.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There has already bin a great deal of pain behind you, your certainly due for the joy. Contact me for a deep reading regarding your future. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Krista,

There is both as life is a bag full of ups and down.

However for today I am going to offer you a Master Card Spread which is 30 cards covering 30 different areas of your for for the small price of $20 instead of the usual $30.

You need to visit me in Live-Chat to agree to this and it will be done and send to you Bitwine In-Box after that.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

dear Krista come speak with me in chat 20 minutes 30dollars 40 min 45 15 min 20 dollars or by the min i am a gifted intuitive

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m Annie and i feel something good. About ❤️ contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago

I just hope the bad times will not be so big and many that I can not take it.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

I’m hoping the good times out weigh the bad for you as well, but keep in mind that the universe won’t give you anything you can’t handle. You are strong! Use that!

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i do feel like something is coming in 6 months many good things and energy will come..come chat with me