Very confused

over 9 years ago

I’m 24 yrs old I’ve been in between jobs at the moment but I’m at point in my life where I have confusion on what I want to do career wise. I went to an community college but that didn’t workout too well & I graduated 2 yrs ago from a career school for dental assisting. That also didn’t workout at all. So I’m clueless & frustrated right now in life & not so sure what the future holds for me.

over 9 years ago

Your starting situation indicates that you should not stop pursuing Dental Assisting. Now is not the time to avoid entertaining that prospect (dental assisting) that started your confusion. Instead it is now time to not pursue another career alternative. Your next step leads you to a situation where you realize that it is necessary to just be quiet about it. This guaranteed prophecy indicates that in 48 hours you will have the ability to stop doing what you are concerned about. [This refers to an obligation]

If this does not make sense that is because if something is wrong this type of reading will make it obvious. When that happened that indicated that isn’t the best result. You knew the first one was wrong for you but the second one just wasn’t a good fit.

over 9 years ago

Thanks Andrew Burns for the reply but yes I knew the second choice wouldn’t be good but I went along with it anyway. I’m at wits ends right now about what I want to do with my life. I’m young & I know many of my peers go through this it just feels like I am alone in this & that its just me who hasn’t found the right path.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Shree, Hit me up in chat sometime. You are absolutely not alone.. I PROMISE you that! There is a Free intro and we’ll chat for a few and go from there. Let me help you. :) Hope to talk to you soon!

Hearts, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hey ill help you to understand why other jobs aren’t working and whats is meant for you to work in,

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

It would be great if we could chat sometime, and look at your situation—possibly determine which direction you are drawn in. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

your destiny has yet to manifest its self to you yet. You need to be patient and train up your mind for spiritual development. Call for a psychic read I can help you discover what your true destiny is.

over 9 years ago

hi my name is star please contact me in chatsession for more insight i work with first names and dob’s

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i will give you your answers if your that frustrated right now in life & not so sure what the future holds for you i have your answer about every category.

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

you was on a very good path,you need to get back on dear while the doors are open to you

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Hi Hun,

What makes you so frustrated is that you’re more concerned with the future, than the current moment. The present moment is what will determine what happens in your future. You are very young (I know it doesn’t seem like it), but there’s time to figure it all out. Don’t be so hard on yourself. If you haven’t learned to meditate, it’s a good idea to start. The answers that you’re looking for are inside of you, you must go within to find them.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Teirra,

Have you had your proper Birth Chart done to see what you are suited to?

I can give you career advice with that – however this still requires you to visit me with the following information before I can do this. You can e-mail this to me or visit me in Live-Chat with the information required.

Besides your date of Birth with Year, an astrologer needs the actual time of date or evening you are born – example – 6.15 am or 7.00 pm.

The astrologer also requires the exact town or city you are born along with the country. Did you know that there are five Richmonds in the world? – two in Australia alone.

For Career Advice only the price will be $15 for the chart plus typing.

All the best ESTHER