losing hair

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’m just asking this to see if anyone can narrow down what could be the reason why my hair is falling out so when I go to the doctor I don’t have to go through a ton of tests I can’t afford. I’ve been told it’s stress but this has been going on for about a year and it’s starting to become noticeable. ..at least to me.

What is wrong..really

Thank you for anyone’s help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Vitamin A deficiency.

over 9 years ago
dody_'s photo

Dody Mitchell (dody_)

23 posts

I am not a doctor and I would not hazard to guess. I suggest going to your doctor. They can perform a thyroid test to find out if that is the cause.

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I plan to go to my doc and I already had my thyroid tested and regularly take meds for it . Just asking for a narrowed down idea of what could be wrong so I’m not taking a ton of tests I can’t afford to take. Thank you to the ones who replied thus far:)

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

question of this nature should be left to the professionals like doctors tell him of the tests that have alredy been taken so toas not to have go thru then again

over 9 years ago

get your thyroid checked

over 9 years ago

oh sorry, did not read until now that you already had that tested.. Thyroid ranges are always changing, the standard I mean..so you might want to dive deeper into that. Also, vitamin D3 is a good one to check on along with vitamin B-12. I would get a comprehensive vitamin check..hope that helps.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

The tests will be worth it and will answer your question.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.