Will my ex boyfriend come back?

over 9 years ago

He told my mom and asked her for me to reach out to him. So i phoned him and he says in a year or two maybe we will date. My question is will he come back into my life? His date of birth is June 2 1980 Guido Mines march 27 1989 Courtenay

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No he is not coming back into your life, I see another female already in the picture. Move on.

over 9 years ago

There is another woman right now, and i feel like hes not an honest guy- hes not being clear with you on things surrounding while you were together and what he is currently doing. However!!

I do see a return for him—so i highly suggest going into a chat and we can discuss further what i see regarding it in detail.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come visit me sometime, and let’s take a look at this together. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

the problem is is that he doesnt know what he wants right now he does have some feelings but kinda wants his cake and eat it to if you would like a detailed reading come chat with me and i will explain

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you a full accurate reading on your love returning and when . Please contact time right away . I will give you the truth . I read the spirit of the person and see his thoughts toward you. I will give you the truth and much more . Blessings- Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Courtenay,

Like most of the readers here I have very strong doubts he will be back in your life as a boyfriend.

So you need to consider moving on.

I assist you with this I would like to suggest this book.

IT’S CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT’S BROKEN By Greg Behrendt & Amirra Ruotola-Behrendt.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.