My mother help please?

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

My mother is nice to every one else’s daughter and son, butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. When it comes to some else’s daughter and son she takes on a whole different personality then what she does with the way she treats me. I don’t understand why? She is so nice to every one else’s daughter and son and is hard on me because her mother treated her like dirt. My mother was abused as a child badly by her own mother and in turn abused me as a child and let my step father who she is now divorced from belt the living hell out of me as a child. He molested me one time when he belted me regularly she refuses to believe me that he molested me. My two brothers were not abused and she treats them different then how she treats me. She has no respect for my feelings and every time I try and convey my feelings to her face to face or through a email to her she gets nasty and tells me to get a life. She tells me I am like her grandmother – Oma who was loving and gentle and yet my mother is hard on me with the way she treats me. To top it all of my mothers partner doesn’t like Mum and I sharing a friendship he gets very jealous the minute we do his dob is 31/12/1957 and my mothers dobs is 12/7/1945. He was brought up between three sisters, he was the only boy and his mothers attention used to go to his sisters and not him and now he is with my mother he expects her to give him her full attention all the time and treats her like a mother figure. I am tired of always being put second by my mother for some one else’s son or daughter and her partner. Every time I bring it to her attention she gets nasty and won’t listen. I don’t know what to do any more. Mum is not talking to my eldest brother and my youngest brother cannot and has not seen my mothers partners true colors or my mums so I cannot ask him for help or advice. Because he was not abused as a child and has not seen my mothers true colors or her partners he defends my mother and her partner when I do try and tell him. His dob is the 5/10/1966 he has always been hard on me and his step son. What his daughter wants she gets. I can’t figure him out either. My mother constantly puts me down to other people behind my back when I am not around. Word got back to me that she told some some one years ago she wanted a boy when I was born and not a girl which explains why she abused me and let my step father abuse me.

1./ When will things change between Mum and I please? Will they ever change? She is still my Mum and I love her dearly. She has still got her good points too.

2./ How can I get my mother to see my side of the argument instead of her own side all the time?

3./ I don’t want my mother and her partner to break up they have been together for over thirty years and he has slight emphysema he has his good points too but how do I help my mother to see what he is doing that he is jealous of my mothers and mine relationship? Can she see it but refuses to acknowledge it? My dob is the 10/4/1965.

Thank you for any help or advice I don’t know where else to turn or to who.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

If you would like to chat I will be available in the next 30 min.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The issues with your mother are deep rooted both un psychological and spiritual nature. You have 2 options. One get into a good family theropy with mom. or two seek out a spiritual cleansing upon your self and mom as the past generational curses regarding the love connection between a mother and daughter go further back then even your grandmother. Call me for a psychic read that I may explain more. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Well said Sable yeah I agree. For your mothers mother to abuse her your mothers mother must have been abused too by her mother and so on through the generations.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

happy Native Americans’ Day Special buy 1 get 1 free

or 3 questions for $10 dollars,

i’d be gladly to help you and answer all your questions

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
blairlovespells didn't upload a photo

ENCHANTED NEW AGE HEALING (blairlovespells)

3 posts

These type of questions need to be addressed through a private reading. I am sensing an entity attached to your mother from a past life. I have much to tell you. Message me to schedule an appointment. Until then blessed be!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id be happy to see whats going on please chat with me

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

lets do a full reading dear..i really dont want to post personal things on here that i see…

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

Hi Anthony I went to have a reading from you but you were not available you were away. I will try and catch you next time you are on. Thank you.

over 9 years ago

i had read thru your post and there is so many differant energies that come thru plz contact me and lets get to the root of this …

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

sorry i missed you hun,leave me a message if i am not available…i will offer you a full reading no limit $30

over 9 years ago

185 posts

hello i’m annie.. contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Aries1965,

As a counsellor I am going to say that this is a Family Theraply problem not a psychic reading.

As a counsellor – no unfortunately your mother is not going to change to the mother that you deserve and wish her to be – she has been operating in this mode of behaviour too long to change without counselling herself. You cannot make her go.

Sorry I wish I had better news but occasionally sometimes for your own protection and for any future children you may need to consider cutting her out of your life altogether – again please seek counselling where you live about these issues. Do not jump into any major or life changing decisions.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicsamantha301 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Donna (psychicsamantha301)

9 posts

Hello, I will Need your name and date of birth please I can tell you everything.

over 9 years ago

let me help you and I ca give you full accurate insight and help to turn these negatives around with your mum . You will get a good understanding , and she will change , Contact me no On line now . Blessings ,Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

185 posts

your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Toxic relationships can be very difficult. I would seek out a counselor that can help you through those painful experiences.

Your mother may never change unless she decides to help herself too. You can go to counseling, but we have no control over whether someone else decides to help themselves.

This is very difficult, and parents may never be who we would like them to be. We have to find self-worth, love ourselves, and heal regardless. Be concerned about you, and make the changes you need too to exit toxic relationships.

When you do, you will find it easier to cope with things and make peace with the past. Focus on changing your life, versus being focused on mom. She may or may not follow in her own healing, but the priority is healing you.

over 9 years ago
dody_'s photo

Dody Mitchell (dody_)

23 posts

How much I would like to help you, but a psychic is not going to help you. I suggest family therapy, but I doubt she will attend. Cut her off and move on.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

If we could compare our lives in a mirror, they’d be exactly the same image; I know where you are coming from. Yet, no two situations are exactly alike, so I would have to look into each question you asked individually. I am sure I can help you to understand this confusing and often disturbing situation. I can either do a paid e-mail answering your questions, or we can figure out a price that works for you in the chat box. :) I’ll be kind with the minutes because I know how troublesome this complex ride can actually be. I look forward to meeting you & giving you the help you need!

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

If we could compare our lives in a mirror, they’d be exactly the same image; I know where you are coming from. Yet, no two situations are exactly alike, so I would have to look into each question you asked individually. I am sure I can help you to understand this confusing and often disturbing situation. I can either do a paid e-mail answering your questions, or we can figure out a price that works for you in the chat box. :) I’ll be kind with the minutes because I know how troublesome this complex ride can actually be. I look forward to meeting you & giving you the help you need!

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

I can help with this. I feel such a sense of pain in my heart for you.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

to me aries after reading your post i would love to connect to you in a chat session i have several specials available for you i offer straight up consise clear cut answers and spiritualenlightment looking forward to speaking with you

over 9 years ago
lewiscunninghamm1985 didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (lewiscunninghamm1985)

9 posts

I do not know what you’re saying but I can share with you please message me