Love and what is ahead

over 9 years ago
loveandpain didn't upload a photo

loveandpain

1 post

HEllo everyone. Why is it the the more you love someone and show them, the more they choose to hurt you? I been separated from my husband since jan 2014. He filed for divorce in July and stated that he didnt want it but it was what was supposed to happen. Him and I have been working in the relationship and he says that is all going well but he is continuing to push the divorce. I really need some guidance…. so I am not so shattered :( can anyone help me? please help

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hey there… im glad you stopped by earlier and thanks for the comment and we should connect with travis again soon.. whenever you need help ill be here

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. i’ll answer all your Qustions :)

over 9 years ago

come and chat with me for more insight i work with first names and dob’s

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

sorry your going through all this please contact me i love to read for you

over 9 years ago

Hello I can give you full accurate insight what the spirit guides show if he is going to divorce you or not . I will give you the truth and help . Contact me _live chat or by e,mail . Accurate and much more and time frame . Blessings =Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear LoveandPain,

I understand your position there.

However the purpose for this board is for the readers to introduce themselves to you, so you can chose a reader to have a paid reading with.

On that note I would like to offer you the following:

I have a Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work. It will also show up if that divorce goes through or not?

You first need to visit me in live chat to agree to the price which is $25 and from there I will do your reading in the peace and quiet of my home and send it to you here at Bitwine into your Bitwine in-box.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

wish you all the blessings with this special

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

we always hurt the ones we love and expect them to understand us better than we understand ourselfs

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look into your situation with your husband and his feelings. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicsamantha301 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Donna (psychicsamantha301)

9 posts

Hello, I am able to tell you everything please give me your name and date of birth in hire mode.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie, with both of your dob and first names i can look into his for you plz contact me when your ready for answers

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, It seems like there is some kind of negative influence surrounding your ex husband influencing him to turn against you…Also I do see you and him to be reconcile.

I would love to chat with you and better help guide you onto your situation.

Love and light, Elizabeth