unsure on what to do?

over 9 years ago

Having issues with family member who is executor of Estate.Question will I have success in trying to obtain will?And will I eventually receive my share of estate?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Hello I’m Annie and I would love to read for you. and I’m in the hiring mood I can give you good insight and answer all your answers and give you a relaxing feeling afterwords, Is there any question or problem lingering in your mind causing encumbrances and you desperately want to know the answer? I can erase your doubts and fears, and answer your questions contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Anna,

Something has told me something about being the answer is like no. At least not in this life time. Is what spirit is saying. What to understand why? You have to hire me. As this form isnt made for free readings. Thank you for understanding.

over 9 years ago
psychicsamantha301 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Donna (psychicsamantha301)

9 posts

I would love to answer this question for you, all I would need is your name and date of birth. contact me now.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

hi with your dob and first name i can take a look into things for you plz come and chat with me when ready

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No you are dealing with some dark seated and selfish folk I am sorry to say. There determined to see that you get nothing however there is hope contact me for more info. Be well.