why does EVERY SINGL psychic get me mixed up with my sister?

over 9 years ago

I’m so frustrated because every psychic reading that I’ve had has always resulted in them picking up on my twin sister and nothing on me. I recently had a reading and everything she said about “me” actually ended up happening to my sister

How can I change this? How can I get them to pick up on me and NOT her? 11/21/1983 6:45 pm twin sister

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

I am available for chat now if you’d like to talk about it. :) Sometimes it sucks to have a twin doesn’t it?! I’m sure we can get a good ground connection and be able to follow your path. Hit me up. <3- Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

if using name and date of birth can see the difference even though you are twins one is always more passive

over 9 years ago

I always use my name and DOB.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i can read just about you, ok :)

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ireyna, is it your TWIN sister? I am not sure why most mistakenly pick up for your sibling instead of you, but do stop by and visit me sometime, if you wish, and we can certainly try to pick up on JUST you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Still no luck… can anyone help?

over 9 years ago

I reveal events that are coming your way within the next 30 days, If youd like to stop by for a FREE event to see if I can tell between you…when the event happens, come back for a fuller reading!

over 9 years ago

Ireyna, are you identical twins and could have possibly been mix up after you were both named?

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

I’m not sure about that. her name is Lauren -born @6:47 pm

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

this is an interesting dilemma. I would love a chance to help you.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It may be because you have similar energies because you’re twins. You’re very close together. I’m not an expert on reading twins, but that would be my guess.