Looking for a psychic who has vision ability

over 9 years ago

Hi, I’m looking for a psychic who has vision ability with tool or no tool.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Red,

Come hit me up in chat. Let’s talk in a little more detail to see if what you are needing is something I am able to do.

Hearts-Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

come meet me in chat i see a drark haired person who as touched you heart but conversation is very slow progressing trust your nsticts i use tools as well and i have several specials messages from spirit guides and angels as well

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I would be gladly help you answer all your questions and also I read the tarot cards

over 9 years ago

if you are looking for vision help i would be able to help you with that, please feel free to contact me and we could do an indeppth reading together..best wishes dom

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I have bin using my second sight for 30 years now helping people with honest and straight forward answers. I am from a long line of generational healers and psychics. We all have a purpose in life even if it’s in a small window of are life. Contact me for answers to life’s questions. Be well.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I have visions with all of my readings. Please come to chat.

over 9 years ago
psychicsunny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sunny Porter (psychicsunny)

7 posts

Hi,

I don’t use tools in my readings unless requested. What can I help you with?

Blessings, Sunny :)

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Exactly what do you mean by “vision ability?” Do stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I work with first names, dates of birth, and if we are able to connect, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

The only “tool” I utilize is spirit guidance.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
zacharybradleyone didn't upload a photo

famouspsychics.net (zacharybradleyone)

3 posts

“I needed tto thank you for thius fantaastic read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new things you post… “Tarot Card Readings Online And The Magic Cards”:http://famouspsychics.net/tarot-card-readings-online-magic-cards”