A dream that has been bothering me ever since I had it!

over 9 years ago

I had a dream the other night that has really shaken me and I haven’t been able to get it off my mind ever since, every time the dream comes to mind I have a strange feeling like it’s supposed to mean something or I’m to do something about it.

The dream was set in my own house, specifically in the bathroom, I didn’t understand what was going on for a while as the room was full of people I didn’t know and to the side my best friend was there. Then one of the men said that I was being executed and he gave me a pill that was supposed to kill me, when I’d taken the pill I started begging my best friend to tell my sister that I love her, then next I asked her to get in contact with my ex (who I haven’t had any contact with in almost a year) and tell her that I love her. But then the pill didn’t work and I survived, that’s when I woke up. Any help? Thanks.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I do know the meaning of your dream, actually there are 4 meanings behind it. One is regarding a new lease on life for you so to speak, as to imply your to start over. Contact me for a psychic reading I can answer the other 3 questions for $10. Blessings.

over 9 years ago

if you are looking for honest and detailed answers i canhelpwiththat , our dreams very ofter reveal what is soon to lay ahead for us and often reveal something we should know. I feel this dream has both. If youwould like to understnad your dream in detail please feel free to contact me and we canlookdeeper into this…best wishes dom

over 9 years ago
psychicsunny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sunny Porter (psychicsunny)

7 posts

Hi sweetie,

I can offer you a detailed interpretation of this dream via email because it can be quite time consuming. The fee will be $15. There is a lot going on in this dream and it can give you great insight into your life!

Blessings, Sunny :)

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me about this we will chat in detail what i feel it means

over 9 years ago
psychic_maryanne didn't upload a photo

Maryanne (psychic_maryanne)

26 posts

a dream like this means there is an imbalance in the homes energy , being brought in by a friend or family member. call me when you are ready $0. 40 p/m for a short time .. lets figure it out with detail .

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i can tell you fast and simply what it means and answer all your questions, i have one free question…offer ends soon,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713
over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

im not an official dream interpeter, but yes all dreams are symbols of our current lives. To ME this is you clearing house… you are saying ty i love you goodbye to many things that have burdened you in the past. isn’t it nice that it didn’t kill you!? oh and the bathroom? i dream of it all the time too.. normally means i have to pee.. lol