im looking for answers

over 9 years ago

my brother pasted 2 weeks ago! i want to know was he murdered? is he at peace! is he upset with me? is he with me still? how can i connect to him?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I feel I can help you and answer your questions and be honest and I’m also fast typer and also I have a special for 7.99 4 questions and I predict past present future love I am in very detail chat with me now your answer awaits

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Lots of GREAT psychic mediums. did you check the mediums listings? I hope you find your answers. Its always difficult losing a loved one.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

my heart reaches out to you in your brothers passing although it was way before his time god called him home he is at peace as long as there is love in you heart he remains with you he is not mad at you he wants nothing but you to find your peace in his passing and live this life each and everyday as if you where not only living for you living for him as well love from above

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am very sorry to hear of your lost, and understand your need for these questions. I am a medium and intuitive reader of the deceased, because his passing was so recent it should be easy to mane contact thru you but you will need to reach out for a chat. I can answer 3 questions regarding this matter for $10. Blessings

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi i can look into this for you with a tarot card reading contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicsunny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sunny Porter (psychicsunny)

7 posts

Hi Alexis,

I’m very sorry for the loss of your brother. I am a gifted psychic medium, which means I’m able to connect with spirits who have crossed over to the other side. I’d be happy to give you a reading and see if we can connect with your brother.

Blessings, Sunny