Facebook Posts

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Due to a difficult set of circumstances….I had to cut off a male friend whom was my friend from childhood….I miss him a lot and wonder if he mises me???but we are still friends on facebook and I often post quotes about friendship on their. I am wondering if this friend picks up that they are about him? Does he check my FB I am wondering? Does anyone think they can help with this?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi i’m annie And I will give you amazing answers fast typing I also feel good insightI have a special for 7. with four questions and I predict past present future love and I will be in default with answers I would love to take your chat right now…..love advisor annie Specials

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

someone told me there was a way to check if someone watches you on FB. I bet if you google it you could find out that information alone. As for his feelings… many many great people on this site that would be able to help out.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes he does but your friend is not over emotional regarding such matters. Also he appears to be pre occupied with other matters including a fairly new relationship. Contact me for more in sight.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Thanks Jacqueuline but not the one you guy you are thinking of who I previoulsy spoke about…who is in a new relationship that I had a relationship with.. i am not friends with that guy on FB.this is another guy with who I had a strong connection (childhood friend) with but never went more than friendship. He has been with his partner over 10 years.

over 9 years ago
psychicsunny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sunny Porter (psychicsunny)

7 posts

Hi Shazashoo,

I’d be happy to give you a reading regarding this situation with your childhood friend. Right now I’m running a special – $10 for 10 minutes or 3 questions via email. Check out my profile and if you think I can help, please let me know!

Blessings, Sunny :)