Will he

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Will he contact me soon….or much later? I keep getting told soon…but some of those times have come and gone:(

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is interference from a 3rd party and that’s what affecting his free will. it would appear that it is much latter at this time. Come chat with me for a full life reading 30 min $20 I belive your knowledge regarding whats going on with him is key.

over 9 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i do feel why he has not contacted you and i feel and i know what he wants and what hes feeling and when he will contact you and what he will say.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello chat with me for a love reading will answer this for you and more to see when a timeline he will contact you

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychic_maryanne didn't upload a photo

Maryanne (psychic_maryanne)

26 posts

Its Going TO Be a While :( . There Seems To Be Issues With spiritual connection. My Rate Is $0.40 Per Min .. Give Me a Call If Your Ready TO Hear …

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Because he’s w a woman now doesn’t mean he won’t come back later. I’ve been told I have at least one guy to meet before ex and I get back together. But I’ve seen this on a different post.. I see here ones say he will contact but it will be awhile… is that a true contact or are they just picking up on my thoughts and not really his? How do you know your really getting his thoughts and not just mine or even not another guys?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to look into your situation in chat have several specials to chose from

over 9 years ago
raven_franks didn't upload a photo

Raven Franks (raven_franks)

6 posts

Hello .. I am sure I can help you find the answers you need to know …I am a clairvoyant and strong with times, dates and emotions of others . Please contact me anytime . Raven

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Thank you all for replying..unfortunaly.an unexpected event happened and I’m Un able to afford most of you and I did want to contact a couple of you at least. :( hopefully in the near future…Thank you again..