Love me

over 9 years ago

Does he truly love me or am I being used?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Arlene, come visit me sometime, if you’d like, and we can take a look at your situation, and hopefully answer questions you have. I work with first names, dates of birth to touch in with energies, and I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit to you.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Arlene.

I would have to take you into a session to know if he has been true or not.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No he is not in love with you but he is neither using you. He is a lost puppy soul seeking comfort. For more insight I would need to do a read on you. Contact me for more info. 3 questions $10. Be well.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

aelene meet me in chat i can do a is he the one spread for you i have several specials lets talk i also can see if you are soulmates blessed be

over 9 years ago
raven_franks didn't upload a photo

Raven Franks (raven_franks)

6 posts

Hello .. I am sure I can help you find the answers you need to know …I am a clairvoyant and strong with times, dates and emotions of others . Please contact me anytime . Raven

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I know the fear of being used when we open ourselves completely to someone can become an obstacle in and of itself when it comes to relationships. Rather than worry what could really be going on, how about contacting me for guidance and because I share my gift of understanding with you, your life, mind, soul and love life can be vastly improved.

Having said this, if you would like me to give you some honest information so you can get un-’stuck’, then either meet me in my chat box or send me a message! We’ll figure the rest out from there.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

arlene speak with me i have answers for you regarding your concern