A Life without Romantic Love

over 9 years ago

I want to truly see if I can lead a life without a relationship. I feel as though I’ve been single my entire life because no real love has ever come into my life. So I have been debating and wondering if giving up on relationships and filling my life with other joys such as friends, travel, my kids, one day grandkids etc will i find happiness within and not have to want a relationship ever again.

over 9 years ago

I would love to talk to you, please contact me for answers. You will not be alone forever.

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

It’s time to prepare you for the next 3 weeks when Mercury goes retrograde and the world goes haywire with all kinds of communication problems. Based on many People Readership and jobs, I can tell you that millions of people, all over the world have become believers in the cosmic tell event known as: Mercury Retrograde. If you’re still a die-hard skeptic, You may experience many things . Over the next 3 weeks, I WILL HELP YOU TO BRING GOOD ENERGY’SPORICTECHION MANY BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE YES YOU WILL

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

That is the exact way you need to approach your life right now.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shanise, your name is familiar..have we spoken before? Please do come visit me and let’s take a more in depth look at your question here. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pinkfunk,

A lot of women end up doing this after disappointment, after disappointment.

Yes do go and find your passion (non-sexual) elsewhere in the meantime because what often happens when you take the pressure off finding someone it often does happen out of the blue.

True story.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sure this is a wonderful experience for you to learn to be self-reliant, independent and take time to personally develop. It’s an opportunity to become your full potential. Usually when we do become whole and independent is when the person walks into our lives