Will I marry my true love?

over 9 years ago
mara77 didn't upload a photo

sy mara (mara77)

4 posts

Will my Exboyfriend and me get back together? Since we have broken up, has he dated anyone, Is he interested in someone (names would be helpful)? Do you forsee this as being a dead end relationship that will always have the same ending or will it shift for the better?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to chat with you, and take a deeper look into your situation with your “ex.” I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

meet with me in chat session we can address your situtation and go over why you are ex”s and see if he truly is the one

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I pick up your ex has bin miserable with out you and it is pride that is keeping him from reaching out. Call me for more info regarding his situation, I can do a full on psychic reading for you 30 min $20 or 15 min for $10. Be well.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.