I NEED ANSWERS, FRIGHTENED

over 9 years ago

My dob 10/05/77, I have 4 children and social services have become involved because of my 14 yr old, she has gone off the rails with drugs stealing and running away,im worried they will take my other 3 even though they are not problems at all x

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No Maria I do not fell your other children will be taken away but that does not mean you are not being watched with that being said be mindful of the other children and who or what there exposed to. Your eldest is running with a very bad crowed and all a mother can do is pray. Sending you prayers, love, and light.

May I suggest a full on psychic reading dear, I can offer you 15 min for $10. Be well.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The best advice I can give you is make sure your children are fed, clean, your house is clean, have food in the cupboards and you use common sense who you hang around. Drugs and alcohol they look for. If they ask you to go to counseling don’t be resistant to it. The thing that I’ve seen is people don’t want to make the changes necessary and are resistant to what the court asks. Be cooperative. Take responsibility, read some books on how to be more positive, loving yourself, and children. The better you feel about you, the better you feel around your children, and your children will feel around you. The other is not sharing your business with other people that you know will cause drama. I’ve seen a few times where other people know your business and make things worse. If you need further advice, I’d be glad to direct you in the right way. I am familiar with Human Services.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I read a lot of messages on the board; some get no response and others draw me towards the person who posts them. I am drawn to yours! I am so sorry you are going through such a stressful time in your family. There is nothing worst than feeling like your structure is being threatened! I can help you with your situation; just contact me and we’ll discuss payment arrangements that work with your wallet! ;) I am seriously but a quick click away.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

I think that child services are the least of your worries, at this point…Someone said to make sure the children are cared for, and they’re right. Make sure there is food in the fridge, at all times, etc…

I am wondering why your 14 y/o is in so much pain. I always admit there is room for error, even with a psychic, but I also sense a great deal of pain with you. There’s still hope for your family to live happy and free. You must take steps to observe pathology and things that have been with the family, generation after generation. You can be the one to break the cycle, but someone has to be honest and speak up about their pain…

love & lightxx Sol Healer