will i ever find a partner that forever to stay?

over 9 years ago

can someone plz answer my question i have paid many psychics and asked them if i will ever fall in love again and have a partner and not be disapointed and no one seems to tell me anything they eigther stay silent and dont respond and change the suject and others tell me i wil never find happiness if it isnt with my husband javier but that relationship to me is dead ive always wanted a true partner/ husband because i dont like goinh from one to a next my dob 7/11/92

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for reading will do a full love reading for you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes, at heart you are a true romantic but you tend to attract and gravitate to the wrong type of men. You need to work on your self and get to the root of the issue that’s deep at hand When you work on you the sooner you will attract your soul mate. For more info contact me

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

moriah contact me iwill n chat session and we will see re love what lies ahead

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

your answer awaits here,

over 9 years ago
raven_franks didn't upload a photo

Raven Franks (raven_franks)

6 posts

Hello .. I am sure I can help you find the answers you need to know …I am a clairvoyant and strong with times, dates and emotions of others . Please contact me anytime . Raven

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Moriah, I would dearly love to chat with you, and see what spirit has in store for your path ahead. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!