So unhappy

over 9 years ago

I am about to turn fifty and I am in a deep depression. Try so hard to be positive.I have terrible money problems and health issues. Will I be spending another birthday alone and broke? Thanks.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

If you would like to come to chat I would be happy to help you.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I believe that like so many good people your dealing with a spirit of depression as well as heaviness. This is a result of living in the last days as our planet mother earths radiates more toxic and negative energy we as human beings feel these effects. The only way to counter act such energy and get your life turned around is thru meditation exercise’s. Please call me I know you say moneys tight I don’t offer this for many but I will teach you how to clear this toxic energy it wont take more then 25 min and I can charge you a mere $10. I hope you will reach out. sincerely Sable.

over 9 years ago

if you are looking for honest and clear answers i can help you to find the path that will help restore happiness in all aspects of life, sometimes we get sidetracked and need a bit of guidance to get back where we need to be. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look ..many blessings dom

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to meet you in a chat session i have many specials when we walk a path to forget is unhealthy we tend forget the blessings we have had le ts talk

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear i know its difficult but still have positive attitude and try to come for reading so that i can guide you.

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Hi Hun,

From one person that suffers from clinical depression, to another—I understand…No offense to anyone, but it’s not about NOT being grateful, and it’s beyond negative thinking (when it is clinical)...Of course they play a part, because thoughts affect you chemically, and can add to the imbalance that’s already happening, but sometimes the only encouragement WE find is knowing that depression doesn’t last forever. There are episodes…

There are universal laws Ms. Jenna, and ironically, fighting depression makes depression fight back…I have found that giving myself permission to have a bad day helps with the guilt. Just ride the wave, eventually you’ll end up with your feet on solid ground-just don’t go against the tide…Shift your focus-there’s a time to be introspective, but now isn’t the time. Do something for someone else. Find a hobby, a distraction…and soon you will look and the sun will be shining…If you need a shoulder, I’m here. I know just how bad things can get…

Sol Healer

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

fifty is nifty lets chat positive things are look at the past and the strengh that brought you to this point in life give yourself the peaise of accompliahment and right to grief and sorrow lets talk in a chat session