Dave

over 9 years ago

Is Dave still interested in me? Only a couple of weeks ago I broke up with Shawn! Then I put it on facebook that I was single again and Dave kept smiling at me then last week he had a face like thunder when I saw him and now turns his head away why?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading to chat about this a have all types of readings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There appears to be a third party spreading false info regarding your current status. Call me for a full life love reading 30 min for $25 or up to one hour for $40. I can give you much needed insight into this matter.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi i’m annie and i feel daves energy in this computer and i feel what he is thinking about and i know what he wants, and i know what will happen i do have a $10 love reading that will help and give you clarity ..your answers await here,

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

The best way for me to answer your question is for you to reach out through cyberspace and enjoy some ‘soul’ tea with me. ;)

Seriously, we can get to the center of what is going on with Dave. If you are interested, just contact me in chat, or through the messaging system on Bitwine. I look forward to meeting & helping you!

Many Blessings, Tammy