will he come back to me?

over 9 years ago

Ex 26/11/62 lives and works overseas these days. We are in regular contact via email. Will he ever come back to me? My dob is 30/07/64. Or will we remain friends? Is there anyone coming into my life?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i have your answers. your answer awaits here.

over 9 years ago

I can give you the answers you are looking for, I would just rather chat in private. Contact me. Many blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you two have a strong connection that transcends time and space.

over 9 years ago

Hi iam sensing there is something on his heart and mind that he wil contact soon to tell you , if you would like to look further into this please feel free to contact me and we can see his true heart and thoughts :) bestwishes..dom

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to chat with you about your ex if you should be so inclined to come visit me. I work with first names, dates of birth, and i will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Hi

Me and my BF split up over a week ago. We love each other a lot that is not deniable but we are going through a tough time. Will he come back to me. I feel so lost without him, he was my world

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

i can help you with very accurate answers and i can bring you total clarity just contact me advisor saturnia

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, The feelings that your ex has for you are still there and it looks like he goes through a lot of highs and lows with dealing with them…

I am seeing a reconciliation between you both but it will take some time for there is some negative influences around him right now…

Come chat with me so that i can further assist you with your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through. Right now i do have a special going for the season 10$ for 10 minutes.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, The connection you and your ex is very strong and I am seeing you two to get back in a relationship.

I would love to chat with you and better help guide you onto your situation.

Love and light, Elizabeth