will we make up?

over 9 years ago
tmarieg's photo

tmarieg

10 posts

I was told he really loves me but he doesn’t make me feel that way. Was also told an ex of his is seeing someone to work “black magic” on our relationship and that’s why we are not together and nothing makes sense… not sure how true that is.

Would like to know if we will get back together and if it will last.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be happy to help you with your concerns involving the ex and your relationship. I am offering a fee of $7 for this service, and once you’ve paid and have read your answers, will receive one free follow-up question. Send me a message if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id love to look into this situation with honesty and kindness best of luck

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will go into detail for you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Black magic is all to real, weather or not your love has fallen victim to it remains a question I cant answer with more information. Contact me for more info.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

I was told he really loves me but he doesn’t make me feel that way…answer i do sense so much about this man that you are not aware about, and

Was also told an ex of his is seeing someone to work “black magic” on our relationship and that’s why we are not together….answer..i dont feel that dear

Would like to know if we will get back together and if it will last…answer… i do feel many good things will happen and time frames and why things are going this way for you

from. psychic love advisor specailist annie

come chat anytime and ill tell you if he will commit and ways hows you can get him to commit,

chat with me when ever your ready!

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, I can see that this man still loves you and that this ex of his is very negative towards you…

I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me and i will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation. :)

Blessing, Paulina