New man?

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’m wondering what role this guy James has in my life. Is he just a friend or will it be more..or just a flash here and gone…... ? Or something I’m not even thinking of. ...

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to help out with your questions regarding James. How about a fee of $7 and once the payment has been made and you have received your answer, you also get one more question for FREE as a follow-up! If you are interested, just send me a message.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would love to chat with you about this i like to do a love reading for you to see whats in store for the future

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is simply passing thru your life not staying in it.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel his energy in the computer and there is a lot going on in his mind that i wish to share with you. and i can answer all your questions with my $10 special. and reassure you and give you clarity! :-)

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

It feels right now that there is more that is to develope between you and this man

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

audry i would like to meet with you in a chat session to assist you and answer your concerns trust your innervoice i have several specials tofit your budget lets talk

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Audry,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Please drop by for us to do this in live chat. Do this within 24 hours and you will also receive an additional free reading after your paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Greetings I can help you, Please contact me I have alot of experience in this are. contact me now.