life changing

over 9 years ago

My son has just announced he is expecting his 1st child ( my 1st granchild) will all be happy,safe and well with the new baby? Also will i meet or reunite with a man and be in a stable relationship before baby arrives in april?

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to help by answering your questions for only $10. I will provide not only the reading, but 5 free follow-up minutes in chat, or one free question answered after the invoice has been paid. ;) Just send me a message if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this and more for you with a a tarot reading i have a few specials with my readings will go into full detail

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your son and his soon to be son your grandson will all be just fine. On the other hand regarding your relationship I would have to suggest your moving on as I do not see a reconciliation.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi i’m annie and i feel good things on both questions. ill help you and answer your questions and reassure you about your love life and sons life and new little one on the way, by the way congratulations

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I am feeling positive outcomes with both situations… How long have you and your ex have been apart?

I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me and i will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation. :)

Blessing, Paulina